Acoustic Assessment in Sydney
At Koikas Acoustics, we are the leading residential and commercial sound control acoustic engineers serving Sydney. Our team is comprised of a group of highly experienced, qualified professionals that come with decades of combined experience working in a range of different industries. The acoustic testing services we deliver in Sydney are informed by insights that have been earned over time and come from diligence to finding the most cost-effective solutions to even the most challenging of problems.
We differentiate our services from those of our competitors by treating each project as if it were our own. We like to maintain open lines of communication with our clients to ensure that we are serving their exact needs and addressing the issues that they need solutions to. We don’t leave anything to chance and always get it right from the start. What’s more, it has been proven that once our recommendations have been implemented during the construction phase, compliance is always achieved.
In terms of our expertise, we can tailor our services to the following:
- Building acoustics
- Section F5 of the BCA
- Room acoustics
- Acoustic privacy, speech intelligibility, sound reinforcement system design
- Construction Noise and Vibration
- Noise monitoring, vibration monitoring and management plans
- Environmental acoustic assessments
- Aircraft, rail and road traffic noise, entertainment, mechanical and everything from child care centres to universities and service stations
- Occupational hearing conservation and expert witness proceedings
- Research and Development of Acoustical Products
- Acoustic testing performance and vibration isolation
Acoustic Assessment is a Highly Valuable Service
Here at Koikas Acoustics, our commitment to delivering a robust and thorough service is something that we are very proud of. We only use instruments that are traceable to NATA calibration certification and you can feel assured of the fact that the most up-to-date computer modelling programs are put to use in order where the completion of analysis and prediction of noise and vibration is concerned.
When we carry out an acoustic assessment, we believe in being absolutely objective and in delivering acoustic reports that are truthful. What’s more, you can expect that our reports will not be padded out with unnecessary information, but instead will be populated with information pertinent to the project and the issues that you wish to address. It goes without saying that our reports are tailored to the audience that we will address.
Past clients were thrilled when we successfully achieved the results that they required despite being given short notice and being held to a very tight deadline. As such, if you are in a position where your DA/CC/OC is about to lapse, it is always worth getting in touch with us, because we have a reputation for finding simple solutions that could save you time and money.
Trust Koikas with your Acoustic Assessments
At Koikas Acoustics, we start work as soon as a deposit has retained our services. Naturally, each project comes with its own particular requirements; however, we endeavour to bring about a positive outcome within the timeframe we have to work within and without sacrificing quality.
In terms of acoustic assessments in Sydney, there truly is no better service provider in the market that comes with the depth of knowledge that the team here at Koikas Acoustics does. Our professional assessments will ensure that compliance is achieved and given that we have successfully completed such work on over 4,000 projects to date, with no complaints from clients, can you really afford to trust anyone else with your project? We look forward to your call.
- Building services
- Architectural acoustics
- Airborne noise testing
- Impact sound transmission testing of walls, floors, doors, glazing
- Thermal Imaging And Acoustics In Buildings
CONSTRUCTION NOISE & VIBRATION
- Construction Noise Monitoring
- Construction Vibration Monitoring
- Construction Noise and Vibration
- Construction Noise & Vibration Plan of Management
- Extraction Fans
- Child Care Centres
- Medical Centres
- Aged Care
- Places of Worship
- Car Wash
- Service Stations
- Industrial Buildings
- Sport Facilities
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOR ACOUSTICAL PRODUCTS
- Ceiling roof systems
- Ventilation systems
- Mechanical plant and equipment
- Sound absorbing materials
- Vibration isolation springs
- Vibration isolation rubber mounts